shopping for parts

edee66 15:19 01 Dec 03

Im thinking of building my (first) pc. Can anyone recommend reputable stores online please as they do seem cheaper than the more well known outlets. I understand this kind of shopping has its pitfall of course.

thanks
edee66

byfordr 15:42 01 Dec 03

If you have a scan through the forums you find people listing good and bad suppliers. Most companies will have a few negative comments on them, but this doesn't necessarily make them a bad supplier. One way of checking the buying experience from a company would be to buy a low value item from a company, and see how you fare.

Personally I have ordered from the following companies and can generally report positive experiences. click here click here click here click here click here

I personally found click here a real pain, but I'm sure other people will recommend them.

I found these guys click here very speedy delivery, slightly hard to get hold off but refund very quickly if necessary

For price comparison try click here click here click here and click here

Hope this is of some help

R

edee66 01:07 02 Dec 03

Thanks byfordr, will check them out.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…