Server Error @ PCAdvisor

The Brigadier 10:49 12 Mar 07

For the last 15 minutes i have been getting

Server Error
Either the Macromedia application server is unreachable or it does not have a mapping to process this request.

Is there a problem with the PCAdvisor website?

Aargh 11:26 12 Mar 07

There was but as I can read this there isn't now

Stuartli 11:29 12 Mar 07

There was last night...:-(

SB23 11:37 12 Mar 07

I haven't had the Macromedia error for a few weeks, but last night the main page wouldn't load, and all I was getting was a white screen.

GANDALF <|:-)> 11:45 12 Mar 07

As has been mentioned many times before, I'm sure that PCA staff are well aware when there is a server error.

G

Forum Editor 22:59 12 Mar 07

It's a fact of life.

Each time it happens I am inundated with emails - it reminds me how important we are to so many people. I'm sorry that these things interrupt your enjoyment of the site, but there's really no way we can predict an error like that.

wee eddie 00:04 13 Mar 07

were easier than the ones I get when this site is down!

De Marcus™ 00:09 13 Mar 07

Now is the time to take that walk in the fresh air that you've promised yourself every time you've thought of logging in to PCA. ;-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…