Serif XP Tuner

VideoSentry 07:57 17 May 05

Has anyone used, or has any comments on the above program? At a cost £9.99 + P&P.

Diodorus Siculus 08:02 17 May 05

I've not heard of it but would be surprised if it were to do anything that free options such as a good regisry cleaner and temp internet files cleaner cannot do, along with regular defragmentation of the hard disk.

I may be wrong but since giving up on Norton Systemworks a few years ago, I've not found any reason to pay for such software.

spuds 09:49 17 May 05

If you are purchasing direct from Serif of Nottingham, and I assume that you are. Then you have a guaranteed refund safeguard, if you do not like the product.Get it, try it out and see what you think.If you do not like it, send it back. Serif accepts this, as the normal procedure.

Serif offer these reduced priced programmes, from time to time, usually due to upgrading of a new version. Nothing wrong with the product, usually just an earlier or discontinued version. When you contact Serif, they may offer other sweeteners, be a little cautious to what you want and accept.Nothing wrong with a little call centre marketing!.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…