Serif Photo Plus 8

cetlab 19:12 27 Nov 03

HELP WANTED ANYBODY USED SERIF PHOTO PLUS 8 , IS IT WORTH BUYING , ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GRATEFUL THANKS !!!!!

mole44 20:02 27 Nov 03

do not use capitals its offensive on the net its like shouting

tenplus1 14:13 28 Nov 03

Serif Photo Plus 8 is pretty good but I'd rather use Ulead's PhotoImpact 8 cause it does exactly the same plus loads more for around the same price... click here

ewtie 15:27 28 Nov 03

Have purchased these for years, very keenly priced and value for money. if a little 'buggy'. Good site forum for support. Would recommend. Try Ebay for S/H copy as ver. 9 is out.

ewtie 15:28 28 Nov 03

Sorry, Photoplus is still ver. 8.

carver 19:51 28 Nov 03

If you want a decent product then for the money it is worth it,BUT just how much are you into photography, if you want to just mess about with the odd photo then it's perfectly alright and a good product.
I use ADOBE 6 for some of my work but it takes ages just to learn how to use it but it is a better product, but then it's about 20 times dearer.

Diodorus Siculus 20:14 28 Nov 03

Adobe PhotoShop elements 2 is worth getting - generally on offer at about £50 or so.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…