Sending out all the right signals....?

Stuartli 11:28 07 Aug 04

Just back from the boring routine of going round Aldi and Tesco.

However, the latest Aldi flyer includes a pair of Tevion Video Senders for which the specification includes watching digital satellite or cable TV in any room with just one set-top box/TV receiver, cordless transmission of audio (stere) and video signals, connection to graphics or TV card boards with TV output, transmisison of satellite receive signals (TV and radio) to a second TV or audio applicate of set-top box signals and DVD or VCR signals and PC-MP3 files to stereo equipment.

On to of that there are four channels, 433MHz upstream channel for existing infrared remote controls and up to 100 metre range.

The overall pack includes the transmitter, receiver, two AC adaptors, two audio/video cables RCA/RCA (audioL/R/video), double Scart adapter (Scart/RCA), Scart/RCA adapter, an RCA/3.5mm jack connector adapter, infrared extender and choice of silver or anthracite colour.

Price? £29.99.

Forum Editor 13:09 07 Aug 04

silver please Stuartli.

Al94 13:12 07 Aug 04

No Aldi here - dammit! Are you taking orders?

Stuartli 13:19 07 Aug 04

Offer starts next Thursday by the way.

Don't you know anyone in the UK who can buy one and forward it?

This should whet your appetite:

click here

Sapins 14:34 07 Aug 04

Will the rubber gloves protect me from static when I open the case? ;-)

Stuartli 10:55 09 Aug 04

I'm not on broadband but......

I've been advised that as the frequency of the video sender is the same as wi-fi, anyone with a wireless network nearby might not be very pleased.

irh 14:34 09 Aug 04

Have recently set up wi-fi in the house, also have a video sender (phillips) and initially there was a little interference this seems to have settled down with a change in channels (more problems when microwave on), both work well in close proximity to each other.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…