Seen this??

cottager 23:45 14 Aug 04

This evening whilst trawling through ebay's software site I came across an Buy It Now auction for a revolutionary(?) product. It is for a free broadband/dial up internet connection. No charges etc.
The website address is click here have a look and see what you think.

cottager

kev.Ifty 00:02 15 Aug 04

Your link; him no worky!!

Forum Editor 00:06 15 Aug 04

Revolutionary product

Free broadband connection

and

Ebay auction

are mutually exclusive.

When you come up with something that revolutionary you'll see it mentioned in many places but an Ebay auction won't be one of them.

kev.Ifty 00:18 15 Aug 04

Did you mean one of the below?

If so send me £5 (you better send one to FE too)
and i'll tell you what i think ;~}

click here

click here

Pyramid Selling? click here for a previous post

Cheers Kev

Mister Splendid©®™! 09:09 15 Aug 04

Just looked at kev.Ifty's first link. Looks far too good to be true, so it probably is. So they think they can expect us to believe they can compress data on the fly enough to put 2Mbps down a standard phone-line and a standard 56Kbps modem? Pull the other one Juice, it's got bells on.

spuds 14:13 15 Aug 04

I noticed the following: I've been Juiced,have you?

Doe's this tell me something,I wonder!.

cottager 17:28 15 Aug 04

That's the one!! And I'll decline sending you a fiver. Sorry about that!!!!!!!!!!!
Still it's quite a amusing seeing how many daft people bid for the privilege of joining the pyramid selling lark.
Off to see how my bid is going:-))

cottager

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…