//some 3rd party need geo

seeking new printer, suggestions?

Amadas 05:43 26 Feb 03

Hello all, I'm in the market for a new printer. I'm replacing a Canon BJC 4300, which I've had for close to 5 years. Cartridges and print heads are getting mighty expensive. Besides, now that I've just completed a graphic design course, I'm looking for a little better print quality.

Since all I've ever had was Canon, I've been researching them and have my eye on the i550. It is rather appealing as it can print up to 4800 X 1200 dpi,(the 4300 was 600 X 600 I think) and has separate ink cartridges. The Future shop here in Alberta Canada is selling it for $179.00 Canadian pesos.

Any feedback would be appreciated. The reviews I'm finding at other sites rate this printer quite well.

I'm not stuck on Canon, so if there's something else I should consider, by all means, let me know.

Regards,
Amadas

-pops- 06:10 26 Feb 03

Have a look at the Epson C80/82. Very good printers with separate ink tanks.

Can't comment on costs as prices in the UK are exagerated fairy stories compared to what you can most likely get in Canada.

Brian

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…