//some 3rd party need geo

Second user or budget laptops

ricvic 08:38 01 Apr 03

Good morning,

Please could you take a moment to recommend your favourite sources for budget range laptops. I'm not after the latest top of the range hardware. Modest min spec. Perhaps refurb second user.

I'm already looking at morgan and at computerbargains in Manchester (from whom I have previously bought.)

Thanks, as always.

R

bfoc 12:06 01 Apr 03

Morgan auctions click here

Dabsxchange click here

I've used both and they often have end of line equipment but with full warranties as well as second user with shorter warranties. (Although the 'new' sale of goods act might mean that you have better rights!)

mad2477 18:13 01 Apr 03

I got a great deal, an Acer 529TXV for £275!!!!

I could possibly get some more as they were sold to boys at the school i attend and they are crap at playing games, so they sell them for cheap prices, next term i will try to hook you up to someone selling a laptop.

My one is 850mhz mobile pent 3, 128mb ram, 20gb, 14.1" screen, DVD, blah blah blah.

ricvic 12:56 02 Apr 03

Thank you for those suggestions bfoc.
Thank you for the offer, mad2477

Stalker 13:16 02 Apr 03

click here

Very good and resonable prices too.

Stalker

Sir Radfordin™ 15:52 02 Apr 03

Notebooskuk have some click here

johnem 13:15 04 Apr 03

Home Business have some refurbed laptops click here

johnem 13:19 04 Apr 03

Sorry that link does not appear to work anymore!! They were there before, honest.

korkyB 16:25 04 Apr 03

Try here:

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…