sdIT - so far so good

Patrese 13:31 22 Jan 03
  Patrese 13:31 22 Jan 03

Looked through a couple of broadsheet paper on Saturday 18th Jan (The Times and The Telegraph), and noticed an article in both concerning a new company with a distinctive orange logo called sdIT. Didn't know who they were, so contacted them for a quote and got information straight away. Also talked to their sales team until 8.30pm at night on-line, and this seems to bode well for service.

Upshot is that I ordered an sd byker 2000b four days ago and received it this morning. Plugged it in, it was all ready to go.

Everything works supremely well, and I have the benefit of an on-site warranty with an 8 hour response time for peace of mind! Hopefully I'll not need to use it, but i'll let you know how I get on!

Word to your mother.

sdIT 14:14 22 Jan 03

Hi Patrese,

My name is Chris Mole and I am managing director of sdIT UK.

I'm glad to see you had a trouble-free purchase and it seems our PR team are doing a pretty good job :-)

Cheers

Chris Mole
sdIT UK
click here

Patrese 15:08 22 Jan 03

I thought the articles sounded cool... you've got pretty big ears though :D only kidding

I love the MSN Messenger link for quotes and questions, it was nice and convenient, and instantaneous!

AndySD 15:42 22 Jan 03

Nice clean website.... but oh so slow.. maybe just my connection though.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…