sdIT - so far so good

Patrese 13:31 22 Jan 03
  Patrese 13:31 22 Jan 03

Looked through a couple of broadsheet paper on Saturday 18th Jan (The Times and The Telegraph), and noticed an article in both concerning a new company with a distinctive orange logo called sdIT. Didn't know who they were, so contacted them for a quote and got information straight away. Also talked to their sales team until 8.30pm at night on-line, and this seems to bode well for service.

Upshot is that I ordered an sd byker 2000b four days ago and received it this morning. Plugged it in, it was all ready to go.

Everything works supremely well, and I have the benefit of an on-site warranty with an 8 hour response time for peace of mind! Hopefully I'll not need to use it, but i'll let you know how I get on!

Word to your mother.

sdIT 14:14 22 Jan 03

Hi Patrese,

My name is Chris Mole and I am managing director of sdIT UK.

I'm glad to see you had a trouble-free purchase and it seems our PR team are doing a pretty good job :-)

Cheers

Chris Mole
sdIT UK
click here

Patrese 15:08 22 Jan 03

I thought the articles sounded cool... you've got pretty big ears though :D only kidding

I love the MSN Messenger link for quotes and questions, it was nice and convenient, and instantaneous!

AndySD 15:42 22 Jan 03

Nice clean website.... but oh so slow.. maybe just my connection though.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Acer Predator Triton 700 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

D&AD Awards 2017: see the best design, advertising, illustration, animation and VR of the past year

Apple predictions 2017