scansoft and successors

tonykeeper 13:18 17 Jan 06

I purchased latest download versions of Omnipage Pro and Paperport and have had serious problems using them. On the advice of the Scansoft Support I removed Paperport and Omnipage from my computer and asked for CD versions to be sent to me. I have now written to the company on 2 occasions but have not received a response. This is outright negligence on the part of the company and I just wonder what should be my next step. I have enjoyed using both programmes, when they worked, and but am now forced to use Paperport 7 and other OCR software until the issue is resolved, or, buy anew.
What advice do you have?

spuds 15:39 17 Jan 06
  Diemmess 17:27 17 Jan 06

I have twice bought (by phone) upgrades from Scansoft, at least once with a prior query about the upgrade I was buying. The conversation was normal and to the point. I haven't tried downloading from them.
E-mailing so many large concerns is like talking to the wall, but snail mail should work.

I would give them a ring, 01483 794444 is general enquiry number. Push for Customer Service and threaten with "pistols at dawn" until you are talking to someone who shows an interest.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…