Scanners ~ Flatbed type

wee eddie 13:14 30 Mar 11
Answered

I can find no Reviews on this site.

Anyone got any hints on one that is inexpensive. I already have a new printer, so don't need a Combo job?

Al94 13:30 30 Mar 11

In my opinion you're likely to pay more for a stand alone scanner than you will for a decent all in one with bargains like this about click here

Very convenient to be able to copy documents without even turning on the PC.

amonra 13:45 30 Mar 11

Have you tried your local "Freecycle" site ? An advert there can sometimes produce results.

wiz-king 14:09 30 Mar 11

about the cheapest click here

Jameslayer 15:02 30 Mar 11

click here is foir the new model of the printer scenner. No idea about diffrnces

wee eddie 16:15 30 Mar 11

outlasted it's printer pal by 12 years, admittedly I had to keep the old IBM Aptiva to run it, so they're now history.

I have a very zippy Samsung CLP-325 Colour Laser Printer and, as I said, I need a Flatbed Scanner.

Budget: Less that £100 inc VAT.

interzone55 16:31 30 Mar 11

Agfa stopped making consumer level scanners some years ago, I bought one of the last, an E50, but it refused point blank to work in Vista, so it was passed on.

Since then I've been using an Espon scanner, which is brilliant quality but not exactly speedy.

This is the current incarnation of the model I've been using for the past three years click here

Al94 17:34 30 Mar 11

In that case I would look at Cannon LiDE scanners, had one previous to all in one printer and it was a great piece of kit.
click here

AroundAgain 21:55 30 Mar 11

I have a Canon LiDE 20, have had it for years. It's basic but works brilliantly. Slim, easy to store etc
I'd recommend them

carver 06:20 31 Mar 11
Answer

I own one of these click here great little scanner and very easy to use, also when not in use can be stored on it's side so takes little desk space up.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…