Scan.co.uk - Thumbs Up!

Stuart Leyland 16:49 25 Feb 03

I just want to make my view about Scan.co.uk known. I ordered a Sound Blaster 128 sound card from them at around 5pm on Saturday and it arrived at 10am today. In my eyes that is excellent service.

I also had a query because I thought that the delivery was going to go to the wrong address so I emailed Scan from their website and received a reply back within 20 minutes!

Also, you get an email at every stage (there are 4) to notify you that each stage has been completed. It is nice to know what is happening to your order as it goes along.

Has anyone else had any dealings with Scan.co.uk in the past? What did you think of their service?

Coaster3 17:06 25 Feb 03

Have never had any problems with Scan but they did take a week recently to deliver a Scorpio case.

Not like them at all. They did, however, keep me fully informed about the delay.

RomQ 18:06 25 Feb 03

A few comments on them here: click here

-pops- 18:15 25 Feb 03

I've used Scan loads of times and always been completely satisfied with them.

I bought one of their own brand DVD players which I thought was superb value for money so I emailed and told them so. I had a thank you reply within 30 minutes - on a Saturday afternoon.

Never had to return anything but I don't think they are any worse than many other companies commented on in these columns.

Brian

Stuartli 23:49 25 Feb 03

Dealt with Scan, along with family and friends, for many years and generally service is excellent.

My son recently bought one of the Kiss DVD players which proved faulty - it was exchanged on the spot when he called at Scan's premises.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…