Scan.co.uk Returns

akzah 17:20 24 Feb 03

Hi

Have you guys returned anything to Scan to get a replacement. If so how quick was it?

Just need to know as sent my faulty RAM to them and they got it Friday and I am dieing to get a quick return so can play games this week.

Akbar

Stuartli 18:44 24 Feb 03

Didn't know Scan had been away...:-)

Like any other large on-line organisation Scan can, occasionally, prove troublesome with returns; normally if you live anywhere near The Reebok Stadium in Bolton it's best to take it back yourself.

But if not, hopefully Scan will complete the return procedure as speedily as possible as it has received your faulty RAM.

Rayuk 19:03 24 Feb 03

If you have your RMA number you can check up on its progress here
click here

akzah 19:07 24 Feb 03

Yeah it says Item Recived on 21nd. I just wanted to know how long other peolpe returns took, as don't want to be waiting too long.

graham 11:25 25 Feb 03

I returned an item to Scan for a refund under the 7 day regulations, on 6th December. My account was credited on 28th January.

Elrond 12:24 25 Feb 03

A mate of mine uses them regular, he says they're generally ok, but they have messed him about once or twice.

akzah 14:31 28 Feb 03

Well, Its Friday a week after they recived it and they are sending me a new one and its just in the post.

There website kept be updated all the way. 5* Service for me.

Well Done Scan and keep the good work!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…