Scan Refund

The Spires 13:37 28 May 03

I have placed quite a few orders with Scan recently but never having had a problem with any of the goods I was a little concerned how things would go if I had a duff product. A couple of weeks ago in one order there was a problem with one of the keyboards that had just arrived, but as it was a 'super economy' item (£2.93 inc VAT to be precise) I wasn?t overly concerned & was prepared to forget about it.

However more out of interest than anything I think, I emailed Scan about the Keyboard last week & explained I wasn't really prepared to return it as the cost was so low, & would they credit my account with the due amount. I did however expect to have to return the item for any refunds if my lifes past experiance was anything to go by, so I was really pleased to receive this in an email today from Scan. >>

Please accept my sincere apologies for the delay and any inconvenience caused.

A Credit Note has been raised (Ref xxxxxxx), for £2.93 Inc Vat and the refund will follow shortly.

Thank You for you patience in this matter.

Wesley
click here

I now have good reason to be confident in Scan's after sales service.

akzah 16:53 28 May 03

You know I have Refund story about Scan if you search n pcadvsor you should find it, which ended in me being £40 out of pocket so this is weird to see as they never refunded me after various calls and emails.

And this was all after they have sent me a email like yours saying I was recieving a refund.

Akbar

The Spires 17:54 28 May 03

We shall see :-).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…