Scan praise

vinnyT 12:25 06 Dec 04

I realise that some of you have in the had problems with Scan, so to redress the balance somewhat.

I've completed my latest build (already thinking of the next, compulsive upgrading disorder), I brought most parts from Scans' today only page. Waited ages for the mobo I wanted to appear along with other bits and pieces to keep post costs down, only to find they didn't have cpu I wanted in stock, so I rang them, they said fine order the stuff today and put a note on my order to extend the testing period so I could wait for the cpu, without the worry of a doa piece of kit.

Delivery was prompt, all bits in the box(es) and all working first time.

rickf 18:00 08 Dec 04

Same here. Ordered Tuesday AM and arrived this morning Wednesday. I had a few queries and the young lady responded to my queries in the most pleasant manner. She then, to my surprise, sent me an email to confirm what we had discussed over the phone. Must be my charm which I have not been aware of up till now. BTW, The DVD Recorder, an Ellion 530S all-write is excellent.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…