scan or mesh?

MUPPET1 09:20 30 Jan 05

I am looking to buy my first family computer. Can anyone tell me if scan or mesh computers are good places to buy from, especially for after sales service and help?

MUPPET1 09:41 30 Jan 05

can anyone can reccomend a good supplier for buying a first family computer, good value for money. I have a budget of 600.00

Blazon82 09:56 30 Jan 05
  russmini 12:04 30 Jan 05

No experiance with either, but my new one when i finally buy it, will be coming from Mesh.

New Neophyte 16:36 31 Jan 05

Every forum seems to contain any number of scare stories about poor standards from suppliers both major and minor.

Romulus and to an extent this forum scares me off DELL, MESH and TINY-three companies I was considering for a forthcoming purchase of a £1000ish PC, good all-rounder, decent games performance, able to carry out standard office tasks. Should be easy, right?

Leapfrog gets generally good press, whoever they are, as does Poweroid. Do tell!

Help! Any suggestions? I recognise that no company is perfect, but when you're spending good money, it seems to me to be reasonable to expect some decent kit and equally decent after sales service-can that be found?

I've used DELL in the past and have had no problems. Maybe one should just stick to what one knows?

All feedback gratefully received.

Thanks

N.N.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…