Scan Computers just a word of praise.

kenzy 15:12 22 Feb 05

As a result of reading complimentary threads on this forum last week , I decided to buy a DVD writer plus some accessories from Scan.The ordering procedure and subsequent email notifications were first class. The goods were delivered to me as promised.What more could a customer ask for? For anyone who does not know them, go to click here

Stuartli 15:44 22 Feb 05

I've been buying either online or with a personal visit from Scan for nearly 10 years and from dabs since the late 1980s (when it was based in Leyland).

As with most online retailers the service is usually excellent - the problems can arise if you have to return goods or they are faulty and have to be replaced.

kenzy 16:29 22 Feb 05

I always get a slightly uneasy feeling as I press the "confirm order" button wherever I buy from online and always hope nothing goes wrong. So far over the past four years I've had no problems with any of my purchases and therefore have had no experience of returning goods.Hope it continues!

Eeyoor 17:16 22 Feb 05

I have been buying from Scan Computers for 3 or 4 years now following on from a recommendation and have always found them to be helpful, knowledgable and competitivly priced, especially with some of the "Today Only" offers. I have ordered by phone, by the internet and in person over the counter.

The two occasions I have had cause to return a product, one for a defect and one exchange for a diffent version, there was no fuss with the exchange or the refunded.

spuds 17:55 22 Feb 05

Scan seem to have some very competitive prices, but their minimum £7.00 delivery charge always makes me reconsider placing an order, especially for small items.Recently I was trying to obtain some new PC133 memory chips,and Scan's price was very favourable, but £7.00 for delivery, which basically amounts to a jiffy bag and 50 pence stamp made me decide to purchase elsewhere.

MMH 01:14 23 Feb 05

I do not think I am allowed to states reviews from rival magazines. I can only say that Scan have be recommended for a custom machine without monitor for a £1000. As far as reading go's they are suppose to be very good tweakers getting the maximum out of components..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…