//some 3rd party need geo

Scams and Ripoffs

Edstow 14:10 02 Mar 04

Just come across this government site that could be useful click here

Stuartli 15:30 02 Mar 04

Sad really that some people actually fall for such nonsense - the old story of wanting something for nothing and toe rags playing on it.

Stuartli 15:30 02 Mar 04

Sad really that some people actually fall for such nonsense - the old story of wanting something for nothing and toe rags playing on it.

ulrich 17:20 02 Mar 04

I really do wonder how after all this time people still fall for these scams, do they not read the papers watch television besides the nonsenscical soaps or are they aliens from another world.

ulrich 17:20 02 Mar 04

I really do wonder how after all this time people still fall for these scams, do they not read the papers watch television besides the nonsenscical soaps or are they aliens from another world.

Stuartli 17:26 02 Mar 04

Mind you New Labour gets away with tax rip offs and people still fall for them...:-)

Stuartli 17:26 02 Mar 04

Mind you New Labour gets away with tax rip offs and people still fall for them...:-)

mole44 09:28 09 Mar 04

get gready get caught,will people never learn,by the wat send me £1 i`ll turn it into £300 in a month,only kidding about the £1

mole44 09:28 09 Mar 04

get gready get caught,will people never learn,by the wat send me £1 i`ll turn it into £300 in a month,only kidding about the £1

rickf 11:48 09 Mar 04

Stuartli,
You are being generous with New Labour. The scams go beyond tax. This from a labour supporter!

rickf 11:48 09 Mar 04

Stuartli,
You are being generous with New Labour. The scams go beyond tax. This from a labour supporter!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…