Savastore.com/Watford & Poor Comunications

Giggle n' Bits 00:33 26 Sep 05

Ok, I ordered 2 Relisys 17" TFT Screens Model No. TL795-RU these have DVI & 15pin VGA so Savastore sent me TL795A which looked like a order picking error.

Ok, one was for a gift and other for myself and needed 1 desperate so I arranged the RA which is there equivalent to RMA and that was waiting for that to go through.

So I ordered another 2 TL795-RU DVI Silver TFT 17" Screens and also sent email to ask them to check the mistake wouldn'tbe repeated.

They did it again, but this time I refused them with the Courier and got them sent back.

I then got order full money back on 1st order but 2nd order they have refunded me the price difference from the TL795A Screen to TL795-RU screen which is just short of £10

Sent them a email. The RMA is now closed and no more action can be taken as far as there concerned reading in the small print.

So Savastore have done me pence short of £10 when they make the mistake twice with no appologie no telephone call back after request if they do not undertand the problem etc.

If Mr Jaffrez or what ever the Guy at Savastore.com/Watford see's or reads this post please contact me and give me my money back.

You seem to be in Breech of your Terms & Conditions. And you owe me some money !

Giggle n' Bits 00:41 26 Sep 05

if he still is MD.

Reading other post's here look's like Savastore.com seem to have a few admin problems etc.

vinnyT 13:43 26 Sep 05

Have a chat with trading standards.

bapiow 20:03 26 Sep 05

Complaints from customers who have purchased goods from Savastore.com seem to be getting more frequent of late.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…