savastore.com/watford electronics

The Brigadier 10:30 14 Feb 07

Site still down after possible management buy-out.
Or are there more underlying problems at savastore/watford electronics?
Very strange that they were trading up to the 3:30pm buy out time then suddenly all is stopped?
Even stranger is that anyone waiting for goods cant get hold of anyone or find when goods are to be shipped?
Have they gone bust?????

Newuser38 10:32 14 Feb 07
  Stuartli 10:38 14 Feb 07

Also:

click here

961 19:01 14 Feb 07

Time, Tiny, Carrera and all the rest

Until company law prevents names being resurrected when the debts (and customers) are left in a heap, this will just go on, and on, and on, and on, and...................................................................................................................................................................................................

In the meanwhile ALWAYS pay by credit card

and NEVER buy warranties from the manufacturer

mole44 15:11 15 Feb 07

i live near the luton watford location and all that was on the door was "we hope to open in about three weeks"that was last week.strange as the watford name board has been taken down and the new trading estate on chaul end lane had one unit with no name on it done up in the watford green colour.i will keep you all posted if i find out more.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…