savastore.com delivery O.T.T.

Ranger 17:18 25 Jan 03

I have just placed a order with savastore.com for a graphics card and the p&p was £2.95, I then decided to add a internal dvd drive to the order and the p&p jumped to a whopping £20, this is over £17 for a £32 dvd player, needless to say the dvd player was taken from the order pronto.
P&P a bit over the top methinks

Djohn 17:36 25 Jan 03

methinks so as well, maybe a phone call to them is in order, to clarify!

spuds 17:48 25 Jan 03

Sounds like a p/p calculation mistake, unless they charge by weight and bulk size.Drop them an email, if you still want dvd drive. I usually get a fast email response from savastore.

Oriole 19:45 25 Jan 03

I recently purchased a 17" monitor and an ink jet printer from savastore and p&p was free on both occasions.

BRYNIT 00:52 26 Jan 03

Must have been an error in postage just checked the site del £1.95 plus vat.

Ranger 07:12 26 Jan 03

yes, done the same myself this morming and it came up £1.95, must be a glitch in their system, I have emailed them informing them of it, as if this happens often, it could be costing them a lot of money (I didn't bother re-ordering as I can get it locally for the same price, it was only the convenience of ordering both items at the same time)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…