Savastore returns - another long wait !

Kalb 15:22 27 Mar 04

Purchased a MB kit which was delivered in 3 days on Feb 4. Defect on the MB reported & return authorised, it went back Feb 11. Despite numerous e-mails all I get are apologies from Customer Services for the delay in the repair/replacement/refund. This must be a blanket response to all customer enquiries. The exact MB is advertised on their website so there is no excuse for not sending a replacement and it doesn't take six weeks to refund the money. What can be done about getting a reasonable returns policy from these e-mail stores ?....apart from going to Watford and standing outside the MD's office until the matter is sorted

mole44 15:54 27 Mar 04

inform luton trading standards,they have a shop in finmere way go there and try to get it sorted ,failing that give the consumer program hosted by stephan rhodes on bbc three counties a ring,01582 455555,good luck.i`,m lucky i live near pcworld so i get them to price match watfords and save all the grief.

Kalb 16:35 27 Mar 04

Thanks MOLE...I think if I'm going to make the trip to Watford it will be to bang on Mr Jessa's door MD of Watford Electronics. Could call on trading Standards if he doesn't see reason !
Savastore's trade, and all the others, is generated via adverts in the computer magazines who are caughr between generating revenue from advertising and not being too critical of the adverisers lest they take their business to another magazine. At least PCA don't carry Savastore they ?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface PC release date, price and specs: All-in-one Surface PC to directly rival iMac

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…