Savastore good place to buy TFT?

Tick Tock 1 22:02 22 Jan 06

Any feedback on buying from the above as the monitor
i want samsung 930BF 19 inch has the height adjust
stand i was looking for.

rmcqua 22:48 22 Jan 06

Great choice of monitor.
However, if you visit this forum regularly, you will find few good words spoken of Savastore (type savastore in the "search forum" box above and see what I mean).

mole44 08:03 23 Jan 06

noooo problem buying from savastore,i live 3km from them just pop in pay my money walk away with the item.

wallbash 09:12 23 Jan 06

If you do plan to pick up, ( as I do) be prepared for a Loooooog wait. Take the newspaper!!
Always quick to take the money , but the warehouse ( all purchases come from some where in the back) takes ages. I reakon I need to save at least £10 on a visit to soothe my nerves. There is PC world very close, so I know wot I can save.

canard 21:00 28 Jan 06

ebuyer have a 19" samsung for £183 that looks VERY tempting.

Halibut88 16:52 04 Feb 06

Presently in the position of trying to get some customer service. Just a response to an email would be great. As rmcqua mentioned, if you type savastore in here, you will not find many positive comments on service or support.

I think the monitor will be fine, if it works and you do not need any post sales service, or a refund or a repair.. or just someone to speak to about your problem! :)

I would seriously be looking elsewhere to make a purchase like that.

My TFT of choice would be the Viewsonic 19inch 4ms respond time, VX924. Some very good reviews for that.

pj123 17:25 04 Feb 06

From what I have read/seen on this Forum about Watford/Savastore I'm not sure I would buy from them.

pj123 17:35 04 Feb 06

Also strange that on the "Contact Us" page on their website there is no email address to contact Nazir Jessa.

Does he not want to know what his customers think?

Stuartli 19:09 04 Feb 06

My son got one of these last month - ordered late afternoon, arrived following mid-morning.

Delighted with it, even more so as DVI cable is included, which would cost around £20 to buy separately.

click here

Stuartli 19:10 04 Feb 06

£187 delivered.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…