//some 3rd party need geo

Savastore

Bailey08787 16:50 10 Apr 06

I used their system configurator to put together the PC I wanted, only choosing the parts and components I needed.

In less than a week I received a top-notch PC, designed to my own personal spec for a very competitive price.

Furthermore, I took advantage of their 9 months interest free credit option, which I paid off today in full (8 months since purchasing PC) in one lump sum that incurred no interest charges.

The PC is still working like a charm and I've had no problems to date.

OH MY GOD, A POSITIVE SAVASTORE POST!!!!!

ade.h 18:21 10 Apr 06

Finally, some balance around here to counter all the hotheads!

I seem to recall that one of our veteran members (VoG) bought a PC from Savastore late last year and he was very happy with it too.

VoG II 18:58 10 Apr 06

Yep - and I'm still very happy with it :o)

Wuggy 01:51 11 Apr 06

Glad to hear of 2 satisfied customers BUT Two swallows do not a summer make!

Sibbo 10:44 12 Apr 06

With luck like that, if I were you two, I'd buy a lottery ticket this weekend ;o)

bfoc 16:11 12 Apr 06

But I have recently ordered two items from Savastore. Both were the cheapest prices I could find and both arrived in well under 24 hours from ordering, both were exactly as described and both worked straight from their boxes.

I'd like to be a swallow but I'm much more an oversized Dodo. ; )

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…