san andreas should you buy it

happylady 22:18 05 Aug 05

san andreas is good but theres a few things they missed out. to start a mission you have to go in differnt houses to start a mission and the graphics are poor and on x-box it got better graphics then on pc and ps2 . one more thing its
hard because iam try get more spaces to save more missions but i cant seem to work out how to save more than 8 places so if you now how please tell me any this game is worfit to buy because you can drive tanks cars planes bikes jetpack
an can use rifles pistols rockets machineguns bats knifes and many more also you can gamble dance eat drink buy houses make gangs and get a
girlfreind its good trust me it s worfit

Forum Editor 22:41 05 Aug 05

from Speakers Corner.

bobbybowls 22:51 05 Aug 05

you have to go to diferent places to start the missions because the people who give you the missions live in various diferent parts of the city

the graphics will depend on your pc they are ok on my pc

why do you want to save more than 8

happylady 23:15 05 Aug 05

please note that this thread was inadvertedly started by my son who is 10 years old and not by myself (happylady) and so please excuse any poor grammar etc etc

basically what he is enquiring about is that he is playing san andreas on xbox and has become stuck. he has saved 8 games, i.e. 8 missions on the hard drive and the game is not allowing him to save anymore. therefore when he switches off the xbox and puts it back on, the game is starting always at the 8th mission only. what is he doing wrong? i just bought a memory card for him and am not sure how this helps or even works!!

i'm sorry if this post should not even be in this forum so can anyone recommend any games forums for adults or children where you can post queries about games?

Chris25 23:32 05 Aug 05

"to start a mission you have to go in differnt houses"

As you did with GTA: III and Vice City.

"x-box it got better graphics then on pc"

Not on my PC it doesn't. 1600x1200 with all resolution options set to full full.

Bearing in mind that this is a certificate 18 game, one can only dispair at the level of parental supervision/care NOT being offered in this instance.

Forum Editor 23:39 05 Aug 05

I didn't realise.

That being the case I'm afraid we're not going to provide help for a 10 year old boy.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…