samsung note

rickf 14:16 PM 07 Apr 12

Have an opportunity for a perfect condition one for £350. Good deal?

morddwyd 21:01 PM 07 Apr 12

Yes.

rickf 21:26 PM 07 Apr 12

I am very very tempted. Finding my HTC screen too small for my stubby fingers and ageing eyes.

Forum Editor 00:08 AM 08 Apr 12

A good deal?

That depends on how you feel about its size. It will perform well, no doubt about that, but for me it's a little too large - I've seen it described as looking like 'a giant comedy phone'.

sunnystaines 08:46 AM 08 Apr 12

ricf

i too find the htc keyboard too small for a mans fingers alright for the makers in taiwan they are all small people. Also find the screen for the internet a tad too small, having spent some time in store with a samsung note find the keyboard a more practical size and the screen excellent. i put the NOTE in various pockets and found the size ok and not clumsy at all.

ricf before buying, pop in a phone shop for a dabble.

morddwyd 09:15 AM 08 Apr 12

'a giant comedy phone'.

Or a small comedy tablet!

rickf 17:43 PM 09 Apr 12

Bought it!! Ha, ha!! Can't wait till WEd when it arrives. No longer have to squint my eyes to read messages or websites.

morddwyd 20:08 PM 09 Apr 12

rickf

Had you mentioned eyesight in the firstplace I would have been more forthcoming with my "Yes".

That's the main reason I bought mine, and with pinch zoom as well as the bigger screen I can actually read it without my glasses!

Enjoy.

sunnystaines 09:19 AM 11 Apr 12

with the samsung note a double tap on the screen also enlarges it. we were shown this in the store seemed easier than the pinch option.

rickf 22:32 PM 11 Apr 12

I am thrilled with my phone. Still learning and getting use to it. The amoled screen is something else!!!

rockets 08:44 AM 23 Apr 12

Good deal but I will not purchase that.I don't like samsung.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites