Samsung ML1610 Laser Printer - £55.88 inc del.

Radix Lecti 20:58 02 Feb 06

click here
This price is with Delivery (not eligible for Super Saver delivery, so that's why it's not free!).

This is a great printer and VERY cheap to refil the toner.

I have the ML1210 and it's brilliant. I've heard the ML1610 is quite a bit better... I'm almost tempted to go for this one too!

Gets great reviews (click here)

click here to download the Product Brochure.

If Amazon run out, eBuyer have the same for a couple of pounds more (with Super Saver Delivery).

I get my refills from click here (click here)

Cheap as chips, esp if you buy in multiples. For my ML1210, works out about £3.50 per refill! Toner quality is fantastic to.

Hope someone finds that useful.

Diodorus Siculus 22:56 02 Feb 06

Certainly good value - well worth the price.

Stuartli 13:39 03 Feb 06

This, and the 1510, are fairly regularly advertised at a special price of £49.99 by some of the big name outlets.

Everyone who has one seems to agree it's an excellent product - certainly at half-price it's even better...:-)

jakimo 12:14 04 Feb 06

I have both Samsung models you mention,and they have proved to be very reliable,the ML-1210 is the more sturdier of the two.refilling is very easy on both

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…