Samsung After Sales Service Excellent Outcomes

Zurdo 10:49 AM 12 Feb 13
Answered

I have a Samsung TV purchased from John Lewis and a laptop from Amazon. Both developed faults (within warranty period) and in both cases were picked up, repaired and returned within a week. OK perhaps they shouldn't have had faults in the first place but at least you cannot knock their after sales service. Makes a change from horror stories about other big name manufacturers!

Forum Editor 16:15 PM 12 Feb 13
Answer

"Makes a change from horror stories about other big name manufacturers!"

It certainly does. Thanks for sharing this with us. It's always good to hear from people who have had a positive customer-service experience.

wee eddie 17:28 PM 12 Feb 13

Pick you up on something here:

The Service was from John Lewis and Amazon, even if the Products were Samsung and Samsung were their Agents

Zurdo 18:51 PM 12 Feb 13

Wee Eddie: Thinking back you're right in the case of John Lewis who sorted the TV but in the case of Amazon all I got was the Samsung help number (in Egypt!) from them. After speaking to Samsung they then arranged everything. Picked the laptop up on a Tuesday and I had it back the following Monday. Still happy whoever was responsible.

wee eddie 19:09 PM 12 Feb 13

I agree with you, the service was exemplary.

I was actually pointing out that you did the correct thing and contacted the Seller, that they redirected you to Samsung was their choice and it appears effective. But it was not a choice that you were free to make.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia Z5 vs Xperia Z5 Premium vs Xperia Z5 Compact: What's the difference between Sony's new ?…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Get $800 of free online Nuke and VRay rendering from Google Zync

iPhone 6S preview: What to expect from Apple's next iPhone