Samsung 930BF warranty card

Tick Tock 1 17:07 13 Feb 06

Just got this monitor and on the warranty card it says please ensure the form above is compleated at the time of purchase and present it to quality for under guarantee service,otherwise your guarantee may be affected.Do i keep this card until somethig goes wrong or do i have to send it back to samsung.

SG Atlantis® 17:16 13 Feb 06

who is quality?

"present it to quality for under guarantee service"

Usually you send it off. is the other side addressed for posting?

Tick Tock 1 17:31 13 Feb 06

It does say quality honest and the warranty card is the front page of a booklet with the samsung logo and no address it also needs the customers signature and the dealers stamp and signature,its not like a warranty card ive seen before,may be somebody who has bought this monitor from e-buyer like me could tell me what they have done.

spuds 17:35 13 Feb 06

Under consumer law, the first twelve months is the responsibility of the supplier to deal with any repairs or warranty work.The manufacturer,in the case of monitor's,usually provides a further two years of warranty cover. Having said that, it is usually quicker to deal with the manufacturers service facility, especially if they have a 'swop-out' arrangement.

Check the warranty card and see what it states. Some cards can be registered over the phone or internet. Other cards may require posting, and other cards need to be kept, and then provided when a claim is made.You may also find that it is best if you staple your purchase receipt to the card, as this will be taken as proof of purchase. If you have to send the card away, keeps copies of what you have sent.

Steve- 17:37 13 Feb 06

I have just bought the same monitor and registered it online. What they need is proof of purchase date and the invoice or online order details should be sufficient, thats all they will get from me. But then it's not going to go wrong is it?

I am very impressed with the monitor so far apart from the Magic-Tune software crashing Windows when I try to use it.

ayrmail 17:41 13 Feb 06

Normal practice would be that your receipt acts as a dealers stamp. If you bought it of ebuyer they provide a receipt with the goods i.e. part of the packaging or one sent by email.
Send warranty card, receipt and photo copy for you records.

Tick Tock 1 20:45 13 Feb 06

I have just looked to register on-line but the things they want to know about are to much ie house owner,employment details,salary,married,just to nosey.

jakimo 21:04 13 Feb 06

You have misread the registration form,you only need to fill in the questions with the red asterisk

click here

Tick Tock 1 21:11 13 Feb 06

Yes i filled in the first page but clicked continue and the next page was the other stuff,i will check again to make sure there were no red asterix against other boxes.

BigRik 21:25 13 Feb 06

Hi Tick Tock 1.

I have recently bought this monitor as well. I think you'll find "quality" is meant to be "qualify". Just complete the form "and present it to QUALIFY for under guarantee service".

BigRik 22:06 13 Feb 06

Sorry, I should have gone on to say that if anything should go wrong, phone the support number on page 3 of the warranty card/book and if they send out a repair man, show your completed card to qualify for the under guarantee service, so yes do keep hold of it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…