SAME SPEC

that big lad 20:25 19 Nov 09

hello all after 6 weeks off my laptop being away with the tech guys...it has been written off and i can claim for a new one of the same spec...

my old laptop was a toshiba tecra a9-11k which is fairly high spec,

i have been offered a sony vgn-ns10ls which is no way near the spec of my previous computer,

i declined the offer and told them it was no way near the spec and there looking into it..

i rang dsg and they said i`ll get a comp of equvalent spec or higher...

i`m awaiting a phomne call but i`m abit disapointed at the fact they offered me something of a lower spec...

GaT7 17:19 20 Nov 09

You don't say what specs they each have, but it appears that the main difference is that the Toshiba has a considerably better CPU. Everything else appears better with the Sony?

Toshiba: T7500, 2Gb, 120Gb, X3100

Sony: T3200, 3Gb, 250Gb, 4500M

Would that be accurate, or have I got the specs of either wrong? Info for each taken from various sources. G

that big lad 18:58 20 Nov 09

it was mainly the processor and speed but they have now sorted it out and i`m very happy with the outcome. took a few phone call`s but ended up getting what i wanted...

smiles all round..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…