Sage software

recap 16:48 26 Mar 03

Hi all,

We (that is the work we) are thinking of buying Sage Payroll for our accounts/admin officer. We can find the price of the software but, what we cannot find is prices for any updates.

Does anyone use this software who could give details on prices of any updates?

thanks in advance for any information supplied.

wee eddie 18:01 26 Mar 03

This should get you there: click here

Don't be put off by the big figures at the top. The small company stuff is at the bottom

recap 09:11 27 Mar 03

Thanks wee eddie for the link.

Please allow me to explain our situation a bit more, we are a charitable organisation and rely on funding. For us to buy anything we require funding. We have secured funding to buy some software but, what we may require in the future is updates for Sage (payroll). If these are to be bought we would have to find more funding.

What I am wanting to know is how much updates may cost us (a ball park figure would do)so that we can estimate how much funding we would need. I do realise that different update may come at different prices so the higher the estimate the better.

Sir Radfordin™ 09:21 27 Mar 03

Your best option is to go to a Sage Re-seller and discuss it with them. Sage is a well used product and any re-seller worth paying should be able to answer all the questions you have.

Sage offer various support packages, and the people you get to speak to are often able to answer financial questions as well as software ones.

recap 10:32 28 Mar 03

Thanks Sir Radfordin™, will follow up your sugestion.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…