Safeway-LCD 15" Monitor-£79

Da-B-Man 19:02 02 Jan 04

I just popped down to safeway to do some food shopping when i saw a 15" Okishi LCD Monitor selling for £79. I rushed over to check this out because for £79 it is cheap....i havent yet bought it as the brand of the monitor is something i've never heard of. Ive done a search on the search engines but they are no help.
Anyways i just thought i'd let you know! seeing as there are bargains to be had.

spuds 22:56 02 Jan 04

I think that you may have left the £200 off. My local Safeway store and flyer states: Okishi 15" LCD TV, high resolution 15" TFT LCD screen,AV & VGA inputs,can be used as a computer monitor,full function remote control. rrp £399 store £279.
This is one of the Miss It, Miss Out Range.Fri 2nd January to Tue 6th January 2004.

Dipso 23:04 02 Jan 04

If your store were selling it at £79, don't hesitate, go for it!

Da-B-Man 23:25 02 Jan 04

I happened to phone a friend who was workin there and i found out that someone had folded the price tag...sorry 4 the excitement!
...Oh well on the search for another LCD monitor...

Stuartli 08:05 03 Jan 04

The till price would have been the correct one when you went to the cashout....:-)))

spuds 11:54 03 Jan 04

Not always (;o))

Stuartli 12:25 03 Jan 04

We're not talking about a 5lb bag of spuds here..:-))

Da-B-Man 13:33 03 Jan 04

QUOTE...."The till price would have been the correct one when you went to the cashout....:-)))"

How embarassing would it be to say 'opps sorry i thought the item was 79 pounds' save the hassle lol.

Again sorry for the excitement!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…