Rubber Frog cartridges any good?

beattyben 18:42 08 Jan 06

Has anyone out there used rubberfrog.com for compatible inkjet cartridges? I've always been a loyal supporter of choicestationery.com and found their prices very competetive. Currently choice offer compatibles for my ageing Epson C80 at £29.99 for an 8 pack inc VAT and Delivery, whereas rubberfrog are offering a similar deal for £17.99 inc VAT and delivery. Is it worth the risk or should I stick with a tried and tested company?

Mr Mistoffelees 19:09 08 Jan 06

They certainly look cheep enough to be worth a try, not going to be a huge financial risk!

SG Atlantis® 19:26 08 Jan 06

Mr M's right.

You try them and then come back and let us know how it went ;)

anniel 13:00 09 Jan 06

I have dealt with them and their service is efficient. The cartridges are fine and I will be dealing with them again.

My order was acknowledged very quickly and the cartrideges were dlivered promptly.

What more can you want?

Stuartli 14:17 09 Jan 06

I've found these two e-Bay suppliers to not only be remarkably competitive, but the compatibles are excellent:

click here

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…