Roxio Creator 7

Hi All

Is anybody using the above software? I would like to know your comments before I spend my cash on it please

thanks WSX

tobykim 22:53 28 Mar 04

I'm very disillusioned with Roxio, I purchased their Creator 6 which was quite honestly a load of rubbish I have now reverted to Version 5 which I had previously and find it works much better, however saying that it depends on what you use it for Version 5 is great if you just want to burn cdr but if you want to burn to dvd the new version might be better I don't use dvd so I wouldn't know

rickf 08:00 29 Mar 04

Of the two, I prefer Nero but have tried creator 6 and did not like it. Perhaps its a matter of getting use to it and being familiar with the interface.

tobykim 16:51 29 Mar 04

I am familiar with five but 6 is something else again the cover programme produces covers which are all the wrong size, although I had the same setting on that I used for 5 and all in all I think th improvements they have made have just made the programme a lot worse. For any info go into the Roxio website click on support and look on the forums, if I'd read these beofre purchasing 6 I wouldn't have wasted my money

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017