Rockdirect

plantzzman 01:47 20 Oct 03

Can I ask what forum members views are currently on Rockdirect laptop's.
They seem to push there customer care etc in there mini magazines which you find in mags such as What Laptop.
Whats there customer care actually like?is it as good as mesh's? (tongue in cheek) or is it as good as they say?
Whats the tech support line like?
I have been looking around for a Laptop recently and Rock are a company that interests me.
Look forward to hearing peoples current views.
Thanks

Morpheus© 09:05 20 Oct 03

i have a Rock laptop it is ace, and customer care which i had to ring just once in the 18months i have had it could not be faulted..

and is was delivered on the day they said it would be...

SheffieldSpy 11:38 20 Oct 03

I've been very pleased with my Rock laptop. Rock is very effiecient, even if Royal Mail isn't (10 days to take a letter 50-60 miles). My friend, who recommended them to me says they are bomb proof, but I don't want to test that *lol*.

I have never been in a position, where Rock's aftersale care has been needed.

Read the small print, a number of people in this forum complained about the 48hr (now 72hr) delivery not being met. It takes longer if you take out the credit agreement, credit checks, questionnaire. I had to pick mine up from Rock's HQ, because Royal Mail are so slow. The walls are covered in PCA award certificates.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…