Rockband

sean-278262 15:51 11 Oct 08

We have just purchased the band in a box having heard from a number of friends it is very enjoyable for a group of people to play.

On getting the item home we played the game at first without the drums. Later discovering the pedal does not work. With that in mind and the intention to not look like an idiot carrying the entire lot into the store to be told that we should have only taken one of the bits in I called Game up (where we purchased from) and asked do we need to bring the entire lot in or just the faulty item.

Game then advised me that we have to go through the RMA process with EA. However I was of the understanding that my contract was with them. What should I do regarding getting the item replaced.

spuds 16:53 11 Oct 08

You are correct in stating that your contract is with the retailer, who you say is Game.

Sometimes though, as in the case of printers and monitors, the manufacturer can provide a rapid replacement service. But under UK consumer law, going direct might lead to limited liabilities on the retailers part. Get Game to email their reasons for refusal to you, if that is what they are doing.

For your next move, contact click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…