Rock Direct

welshbenson 16:27 23 Apr 06

Anyone know of any bad or good things on rockdirect laptops? My wife is thinking of buying from them. Any views would be welcome as she until recently had not heard of them. Cheers

Forum Editor 16:58 23 Apr 06

for producing high-quality laptops, and they've won many 'best buy' awards over the years. I'm sure your wife can buy with confidence.

Ikelos 18:39 23 Apr 06

I have two Rocks a sigma and a quaddraTi the Quaddra got a "best that money can buy" in the PCA road test, have had only one small problem and it was picked up within 24 hours and returned as new, and of course thay have a 3 year pick up and return..

Ikelos 18:41 23 Apr 06

they do have a good web site and a big forum where MR Rock himself, well,the MD, will answer any problems.

ade.h 20:17 23 Apr 06

The warranties are insurance-backed as well, which is quite rare actually. That means that in the unlikely event of Rock folding or being bought out by a competitor, the warranty is still valid.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…