Ripoff Dell and poor customer relations

eyewitness 12:10 15 Jan 03
  eyewitness 12:10 15 Jan 03

In The Magazine Dells advert states " Complete Peace Of Mind With A Dell" what rubbish. I have spent arround £5000 on Dell products and after three years I have had nothing but a nightmare experience. It seems like tech support procrastinate and drag the problem on and on until the warrenty runs out, then its not their problem. My last purchase was an Inspiron noebook which did not function correctly from the start due to the laptop constantly overheating which has dammaged the inturnal componants, I have been passed arround so much now with Dell that I am dizzy and after two years I still have a dead laptop and dell hyas stopped communication. The purchase before that was a Dimension PC costing me arround £2500 and after many months of complaining about the pcs performance, Dell replaced the entire innards with used reconditiond parts, Is it fair to be provided with what is in essance a seconed hand PC for £2500? Has anyone got the contact adress for the highest person in the Dell company who can help me before my laptop warrenty runs out? Please let me know.......Kev

hoverman 14:05 15 Jan 03

Do not use the word(s) 'ripoff' in this Forum or the FE will withdraw your thread. Suggest you read the Site policy.

PC Advisor. 15:01 15 Jan 03

hoverman is absolutely right. We won't tolerate the use of terms like 'ripoff' - see site policy
click here.

Please post again using more level headed language.

Thread locked.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…