Richer Sounds

season8 19:37 22 Nov 06

So are they as good as the hype or not?
What are peoples view on them??

The Brigadier 19:50 22 Nov 06

Iif you go to their London Bridge site it's very small but packed with goodies! They offer good advice and are honest in their approach.

Al94 20:00 22 Nov 06

Have used them many times, nothing too much trouble and good offers.

Simsy 20:18 22 Nov 06

is excellent.

I have been using them for many years, and have used at least 5 different London stores. In all of them the service has been good.

They don't quibble.

The only downside is that, by definition, the stock is rarely the latest model. (I think they work by buying up outstanding stock of models about to be replaced.)

Good luck,

Regards,

Simsy

isca2 20:21 22 Nov 06

I have used local shop and nothing but excellent service, advice and prices. I would recommend them.

g0nvs 20:32 22 Nov 06

Have spent a lot of money over the years with Richer Sounds. Never had any problems, always first class service.

Stuartli 21:08 22 Nov 06

One of those treasures troves that people dip into time and time again.

Stuartli 21:30 22 Nov 06

See:

click here

A lot of the products available from Richer Sounds are the just discontinued products of some of the world's leading companies.

The result - bargains galore and at prices that are often almost unbelievable.

pavvi 21:32 22 Nov 06

Hi fi seperates....no good going to them to buy a midi system they don't sell them. They tend to be quite small stores, but are known for their value, and service

Stuartli 21:43 22 Nov 06

Perhaps you ought to check out the website a little more thoroughly...:-)

spuds 23:55 22 Nov 06

A few years ago, they opened a new store in my area. Persuaded me to sign-up for their special discount card,with promise of regular mailshot information updates, and I never heard from them again :O(

Heard good recommendations about them from friends, but watch out for the special offers, seem to disappear very swiftly.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…