returns to Dabs

Bucksboy 16:56 15 Jan 04

I have had the unfortunate experience of dealing with Dabs Returns Department. A Samsung Hard Drive purchased on the 19th August 2003, failed shortly after being installed was reported to them on the 29th September 2003 and subsequently returned to them. they claim to have sent it back to Samsung on the 17th October 2003 after which it takes 4-6 weeks for reply.
I sent an e-mail to Johnathan Wall at Dabs, an extremely good man to contact, and received a reply from him within 20 minutes, asking me to check the dates I had given him as they did not agree with those he had. He was correct as I had kept the wrong Post Office returns slip. Hs reply
dated the 8th December 2003 included a request
to the Returns Department to either send me a replacement or a refund within 48hrs. The staff at the returns department ahve let him down badly as of todays date I have not received any form of contact from Dabs. My point is if you are thinking of purchasing goods from this company think twice, as if it is faulty you cannot expect to get any after sales service from them whatsoever. I have read on this site of another dissatisfied Dabs customer who had difficulty with return of faulty goods, so be warned. bucksboy

MichelleC 18:35 15 Jan 04

They were deleted from my favorites long ago.

Spark6 19:14 15 Jan 04

After my experience with the ViPower kit, still no good, purchased from Dabs, I have decided NOT to deal with them again.

They continue to advise me of their "Special Offers".

MisterPaul 21:09 15 Jan 04

OK, so if Dabs are no good, can anyone recommend a different mail order company where you can buy the same stuff from?

Mike574 23:44 15 Jan 04

I use click here quite alot. I've ordered over 800 pounds worth of stuff in the past 6 months and they have never let me down. I also find them well priced. Hope this helps.

spuds 23:52 15 Jan 04

Give click here a try. Carry as much stock if not more than Dabs, at about the same copetative prices.

spuds 23:54 15 Jan 04

Whoops--competative prices.

MichelleC 09:03 16 Jan 04

Another one, PC Next Day click here

greggsy 16:30 02 Feb 04

I am suffering exactly the same problem with Scan Computers only with a Motherboard

961 19:24 04 Feb 04

Try Novatech

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…