Returns at Dabs

Bucksboy 13:29 12 Dec 03

Having read in Helpwatch of customers having trouble with returns to Dabs, I recently joined the ranks of dissatisfied returns customers.
On getting no satisfaction from thier Customer Support service, I decided to send an e-mail to someone in a higher position. What hppened was that I had a reply to my mail within 10minutes, a satisfactory reply and asurance that as they themselves were not happy with the delay regarding my returned goods, they would personally follow it up. I am not going to give this mans' name as he will probably be inundated with requests for help, but thank him most sincerely for his immediate action.

I really cant see the point of your post.

While this "Man" may well have helped you, if, as you say he is not at all happy with the delay, then surely he would not be happy with the delay that hundreds of others experience?

If he is not named nor his details given out then no-one else may contact him and he will remain blissfully ignorant that there are loads of people in the same boat as you.

I am pleased that you have got your problem sorted, but by not giving details out your post does smack a little of smug self satisfaction and I am absolutely sure that Mr Johnathan Wall, Marketing manager on:

jwall.@beta.dabs.com or [email protected]

will be more than happy to hear from anyone with a similar problem (or should be)!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…