Returning goods that Fail again!!!

I purchased a Netgear Router in Jan 05 and it arrived dead, I returned it(at my own expense)and another arrived. It packed up at the end of April, since then I have been back and forward with the internet shop trying to resolve. I was told to contact the manufacturer and they wanted me to pay for delivery. I didn't and have be going at the shop since. In one mail they say I am entitled to a refund, then they say I am not. Can anyone help as I don't like the attitude of once we have your money we could'nt care.
The shop is Supersaver part of Watford electronic.

Regards,

Bryan

Buchan 35 19:30 31 May 05

I think you`ll find that you are definitely entitled to (a) your money back or (b) a replacement item
under the sale of goods act. Get your telephone book out and look for the nearest Trading Standards office. Explain, with received letters/e-mails etc as evidence, what happened and they`ll be very pleased to help. All the best.

spuds 20:09 31 May 05

At the end of the day it is the retailer who as the responsibility to sort out problems with faulty items or goods.It is not your duty to involve the manufacturer, but having said that, it sometimes proves to be the quickest route for a repair or replacement, as the manufacturer as the 'know how' on the product. Watford are responsible, and it is at their cost, and not yours.Tell Watford that you are making a claim under consumer law Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 [as amended].

Trading Standards click here

Forum Editor 23:07 31 May 05

follow his advice.

Thanks you all for your comments and help.

BJY

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced