returned goods

nobbie 17:15 27 Feb 03

hi all. i ordered a macro cable online, and received it pretty quick, BUT when i inspected it , it looked damaged, so i e-mailed the company about this, and got a quick reply, saying to return the cable, and on receipt, a replacment will be sent back to me, so i did.
it has been nearly a month, and after sending numerous e-mails to them i have had not 1 reply.
so i need info of how to send my next e-mail with a bit of CLOUT if you know what i mean
thanks

GANDALF <|:-)> 17:58 27 Feb 03

Have you tried phoning?

G

Dont send an email, send a letter and either get a certificate of posting (Free) or send by special delivery. Neither are strictly necessary as post is deemed to have been received the moment that you put it in the letter box! (The courts obviousely have no experience of Royal Mail) ;-)

Whatever you do DO NOT mark the letter "Without Prejudice"
Letters and correspondence thus marked indicate that the court is not to have any regards to them and they cannot be admitted in evidence (unless under certain circumstances). You want the court to see this letter (if need be) and so avoid putting "Without Prejudice".

Lastly, state simply on the letter what has happened, include all order details and the amount and date that the money was paid to them and the dates of your subsequent emails to them.

End the letter by saying that if you do not hear within say 14 days you will have no option but to issue proceedings in the small calims court and that they will be liable for any costs or expenses incurred.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017