Return of Management Offer!

AngelGabriel 17:30 18 Jun 03

I recently purchased a PC from PC World & was enticed into taking out a PC Performance agreement for which I received a management discount of £30.00 on my PC. I have since decided to cancel the agreement as per the 14 day cooling off period, I have been advised the discount will be withdrawn & I will be required to pay for any items I purchased with the discount or return the items to the store. I don't wish to appear penny pinching but am I required to return the items, as the discount was on the PC & not the PC Performace agreement which were separate purchases as I have separate receipts.
I lookforward to a knowledgeable reply, thanks in anticipation

DieSse 17:35 18 Jun 03

If you agreed a deal, then you should honour that deal. Just as you would expect the company to do if it was the other way around.

Since this scam was exposed in this forum some time ago, you can't blame the supplier for closing thhat particular lophole, can you?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Battlefield 1 review: Destructive environments, phenomenal graphics and an emotional campaign make…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Microsoft HoloLens hands-on review

How to use System Preferences in macOS Sierra (and Mac OS X): Complete guide to personalising the…