Replacing old tower unit with laptop plus 2 others

gizmo66 10:31 31 May 10

Can anyone recommend any current machines that would suit my needs, we are replacing an old tower system, with a main laptop for me, and i need 2 others for my children. We have wireless printer and belkin already. Thanks

wee eddie 14:20 31 May 10

to set-up the old Tower Unit as a Server

Forum Editor 19:36 31 May 10

From the business forum.

chub_tor 08:00 01 Jun 10

It will depend on your budget of course but personally I would go for a 17" laptop as your main desktop replacement and two netbooks for the children. As for makes and models Toshiba is recognised as one of the most reliable manufacturers of laptops and Asus get good reviews for their netbooks. A good start is to go to Amazon.co.uk and look at the customer reviews for various models. Choose the model you like at at price point you can afford and then do a Google search for the best price you can get. You might also like to take a look at this site click here

birdface 14:59 01 Jun 10

If you stay anywhere near e-buyer you could try their sale.

click here

Or just checkout all of their laptops.
Normally free delivery when you spend a certain amount.

Kids and laptops don't mix.
Make sure they use a hard surface and don't let them use them while in bed or sitting it on their knee.
They tend to overheat that way and can go on fire.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…