Replacement batteries.

Bald Eagle 15:08 08 Jun 07

I have had a Sky Gnome for about 2 years now click here and the rechargeable batteries (never much use) are now only giving about 2 hours play instead of 8. They are 6x1.2 volt soldered to each other and shrink wrapped in plastic to hold them together. They are 1000maH. Where can I order some replacement ones from and can I "upgrade" to 2500maH with the same charger?

Ray

The Kestrel 15:15 08 Jun 07

I don't know where you can get replacement batteries, but your charger will charge them OK. The only difference will be the time, higher capacity batteries take longer to charge.

spuds 17:00 08 Jun 07

I find these people fairly good click here

I have an old Bosch power screwdriver, which the batteries are hard to obtain, and only then, tend to find them very expensive. Made a battery pack up by soldering together from above company.

Bald Eagle 17:48 08 Jun 07

Thanks you 2. Before I tick as resolved I seem to remember that NiMH do not get a memory and can be recharged before they go flat, is this correct?

Ray

Stuartli 18:46 08 Jun 07

Quite correct. You can recharge them as you wish, whether they have been used only for a short period or until exhausted.

I'm not quite sure what particular type of rechargeable batteries you are using, but a look at the Clearance/Special Offers pages at 7dayshop.com will reveal some remarkably cheap ones. See, for instance:

click here

Digital 19:29 08 Jun 07

These people are good too: click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…