Remote link search

SparkyJack 11:14 AM 30 May 11

I am puzzled as to where to place this one.

It is not Helproom or strictly Digital but could be conversational so here goes

I happen to have a a TV/Recorder unit that operates the recorder from the enclosed cabinet-

A visitor was intrigued by it and asked where he could get the device separately for his own set up.

Having Googled around it appears to be unique to the unit manufacturer SKOVBY of Denmark

So are any of you aware if an item similar exists as to fix to an existing unit of another manufacturer

link text

spuds 12:34 PM 30 May 11

Doesn't Skovby have an outlet in the UK, or have facilities for exporting to the UK?.

You could also try some of the 'up-market' establishments, possibly John Lewis?.

If its the mechanics and electrics then perhaps CFC

Forum Editor 12:58 PM 30 May 11

It should really be in Consumerwatch - I'm moving it now.

SparkyJack 13:30 PM 30 May 11

There are many outlets in UK for this furniture That is how I obtained my own- the device seems to be unique to that manufacture, and I sure they will sell one - providing it comes wrapped in a nice cabinet.

The query is. is there a source for a similar device for fitting to another type of unit so your second suggestion I will pass on

Thank you

SparkyJack 10:24 AM 02 Jun 11

Thank you Beta Just the page needed

Trying to think if what to call the device was the stumbling block

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

See immersive artist and storyteller Chris Milk speak at London VR event

What everyone thinks of the new Steve Jobs movie | 21 Facts about the Steve Jobs film | PLUS:…