Remote link search

  SparkyJack 30 May 11

I am puzzled as to where to place this one.

It is not Helproom or strictly Digital but could be conversational so here goes

I happen to have a a TV/Recorder unit that operates the recorder from the enclosed cabinet-

A visitor was intrigued by it and asked where he could get the device separately for his own set up.

Having Googled around it appears to be unique to the unit manufacturer SKOVBY of Denmark

So are any of you aware if an item similar exists as to fix to an existing unit of another manufacturer

link text

  spuds 30 May 11

Doesn't Skovby have an outlet in the UK, or have facilities for exporting to the UK?.

You could also try some of the 'up-market' establishments, possibly John Lewis?.

If its the mechanics and electrics then perhaps CFC

  Forum Editor 30 May 11


It should really be in Consumerwatch - I'm moving it now.

  SparkyJack 30 May 11


There are many outlets in UK for this furniture That is how I obtained my own- the device seems to be unique to that manufacture, and I sure they will sell one - providing it comes wrapped in a nice cabinet.

The query is. is there a source for a similar device for fitting to another type of unit so your second suggestion I will pass on

Thank you

  SparkyJack 02 Jun 11

Thank you Beta Just the page needed

Trying to think if what to call the device was the stumbling block


This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message