Remember the Conquerer free paper?

Djohn 21:44 02 Oct 04

click here I applied for both the personal and business offer.

Received a letter from them this morning, short questionnaire to fill in [1 page] and they will send me a lovely designed desktop pen set with more free paper.

Also asked me to take part in future testing of new paper and it's use in ink-jet papers, all paper supplied free of charge. The offer came through printed on their new incandescent paper, bright white with a similar appearance to a metallic finish on a cars paintwork.

So all of you who applied for the business pack, keep your eyes open over the next few days for the same offer to drop on the mat. j.

Belatucadrus 23:28 02 Oct 04

By the time I applied all the useful samples had gone, I ended up with the business sample pack. One sheet each of every type of paper with the name, size and weight printed in black on each page. Interesting, but not very useful.

Djohn 00:28 03 Oct 04

Sorry to hear that. The personal packs had 20 sheets of your choice with no branding. :o(

Hopefully they will send you this new offer automatically as you applied for the business pack.

spuds 12:05 03 Oct 04

Yep, another 'all gone' response.Perhaps they may offer the free pen though. I await the mail man ;o))

Sapins 15:17 03 Oct 04

I do, and I never received any:-(

Djohn 00:40 10 Oct 04

Tick and close.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017