//some 3rd party need geo

Registered for your BT Fusion phone yet?

Forum Editor 12:32 16 Jun 05

The future's bright,the future's purple.

click here

Joe R 13:30 16 Jun 05

F.E.

was reading all about this in the morning press.

Unfortunately, at the start of this year, for health reasons, I swapped homes with my son, and have kept his full Blueyonder package, which I have to say, has been a blessing.

Maybe later after the teething troubles which sometimes happen with new technologies, I may have a BT line again, and give it a whirl.

Al94 14:11 16 Jun 05

No good to me - wouldn't move to BT broadband.

originalmiscellany 15:12 16 Jun 05

personally, BT broadband have been excellent to me, never failed me etc... I expect I will try this service, and probably be very impressed by it. I guess it's simply the case of convergence of technology into "one" phone number for all services, fax, mobile, home etc.

Bring this technology on.

georgemac © 16:33 16 Jun 05

it gives me UK landline rates at home - now I already get this with one-tel, although I do have to pay £9.99 per month line rental (which BT get a part of).

I have no wish to change to an uncompetitive BT broadband service.

"Full details of our highly competitive monthly subscription plans will be available later this summer." so there will be a monthly subscription but BT's description of highly competitive has never been the same as mine - although I would like to be pleasantly surprised.

And when I disapear out with the mobile handset, what will the missus and the kids use? Or have I missed something?

Aspman 16:47 16 Jun 05

Ont of the major feature of the Fusion phone is that if you start a call outside and them enter your house it will switch from the mobile connection to the landline without dropping the call.

What it wont do it drop the tariff so you'll keep paying the mobile rate even when you move onto the land line.

click here

Looks like a bit of a donkey.

GANDALF <|:-)> 17:16 16 Jun 05

The bit where BT were unable to give the cost of local calls makes me suspect that this is dead in the water. I get 900 mins free calls on my mobile to any landline or Vodafone in the UK after 1900hrs, before 0800 hrs and all weekend. This costs £15/month and my home line would be torn out if I did not need it for BB. The idea, like a lot of BT's late ones, is dead in the water.

G

Stuartli 17:47 16 Jun 05

Con-Fusion reigns...?

joethebow 20:10 16 Jun 05

They're frightened to death of Vonage. It connects to your Broadband connection and gives you free calls to any phone in the UK 24/7 for the pricly sum of £9.99 a month. Business lines cost £19.99 a month. Calls to oversees cost a few pence per minuite.

click here

stalion 20:26 16 Jun 05

look at 1899.com

stalion 20:36 16 Jun 05

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…