Regency Express - A Quality Service.

yeppidy 13:45 10 May 06

It is very rare that I ever go into places like this and place comments about anything. The reason why I have on this occasion is that I have been so impressed with click here and the way that they deal with customers that I have just got to let everyone know.

They supply ink cartridges and cdr at very low prices and have an excellent customer service that knocks the spots off other companies that I have used. They are also expanding their range of products, I have noticed, which is making it a one-stop shop for computer accessories.

I have been let down by other companies through the years, and there are some on these forums that are praising some of the companies that are really bad with their customer services. Now I have finally found a good, reliable & customer friendly site.

Stuartli 14:07 10 May 06

Pleased you are happy with the company but, in the case of Epson compatibles for my R300, I can get a full set 0f six compatible catridges for half the price and equally excellent service from click here...:-)

The Spires 14:09 10 May 06

Why did you need to use their customer service?

GANDALF <|:-)> 14:27 10 May 06

Am I being cynical or does the first post seem like a PR post (same phrases, structure and slightly bastardized to look amateur style). I really hope that I am wrong and that cynicism has overcome me.

G

wee eddie 14:37 10 May 06

Never - and I thought that it was your gammy leg that was bothering you!

Stuartli 15:08 10 May 06

The same thought fleetingly crossed my mind which is why I made my posting...:-)

The Spires 17:39 10 May 06

Likewise.

yeppidy 20:52 10 May 06

Im glad that you have found somewhere that you trust Stuartli. I used there customer services to find out about HP cartridges and whether they could get hold of the ones that I needed as I couldn't see them listed. They ordered them for me as they did not stock them at that time as they were a new company.

As for the smart comments, well if that is what you think then thats up to you. I do not need to defend myself and for this reason that I rarely make comments on these sites. I just goes to show that you are not genuine if all you can do is mock!!

yeppidy 20:59 10 May 06

Stuartli, I checked out the site that you mentioned above and yes they seem cheap, until you get to the postage! I would rather pay less on the postage. Nice site though, easy to use.

Stuartli 22:59 10 May 06

That's why I bought them in bulk - the more you buy the cheaper the p and p works out overall...:-)

By the way there are several other outlets that I have found can be trusted completely - the difference between them is usually that of price rather than quality.

Furthermore, I didn't make a "smart comment" - I merely made reference to the thought that had "fleetingly" come to mind when I first read your thread.

You obviously don't know about or haven't seen some of the blatent advertising attempts made on this forum from time to time and which have quickly been removed by the FE.

If you had explained in a little more detail why you appreciated the company's customer service, then some of us would not have "fleetingly" thought what we did...:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…